Thursday, December 24, 2009

Write in your notebook/ that I love you/ your resplendence is divine/ your beauty intoxicates the stars?

Thanx. Very sweet of u


Sticky sweet sentimentality


Almost morbidWrite in your notebook/ that I love you/ your resplendence is divine/ your beauty intoxicates the stars?
What for?? Is it some sort of secret code, a message perhaps? To the pigeons? Just kidding about the pigeons.





Sure, I'll write it down.......What for though? Sticky, popping, cherry alluring, sweet sensation of relaxation.


Take away all of my frustration and tell this nation that I'm on vacation. Oh, what a sweet sensation. Coated chocolate butter-cups seeping in my mouth, please excuse me while I shout. Sensation, Relation, Relaxation. xoWrite in your notebook/ that I love you/ your resplendence is divine/ your beauty intoxicates the stars?
thank u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?wait wait wtf??????????
That i love you
umm...may i ask why?
I'll pass thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment