Sunday, December 20, 2009

Does anybody know why Jeffree Star won't be releasing ';Blush'; on Beauty Killer?

I'm under the impression it's because of the references to doing drugs with Lindsay Lohan, the smoking crack with Britney Spears, the Jonas Brothers orgy, and the bit about ';I'm Just Being Miley'; since that's so notorious with Miley Cyrus and Star and Trace Cyrus aren't exactly the best buddies in the world.





That's just speculation.





However, I think this seems like a false theory since Eminem's recent song badmouths the heck out of Portia De Rossi, Ellen Degeneres, Samantha Ronson, Lindsay Lohan, Sarah Palin, Kim Kardashian, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, Jessica Alba, Amy Winehouse and Amy's husband Blake. The music video also takes pot shots at Star Trek, Psycho, Brett Michaels, Jessica Simpson's footballer boyfriend, Rainman, Transformers, Elvis Presley's Jailhouse Rock and both seem to consistently makes jokes about lesbians needing to return to dating men.





So... I mean, with all that having gotten away with for the most part, you'd think that a few lyrics about looking towards the downside of celebrity life using notable tabloid references and trying to devirginalize the popular child media of today would be something easily overseen.Does anybody know why Jeffree Star won't be releasing ';Blush'; on Beauty Killer?
WHAT?!?!?!! I LOVE JEFFREE STAR!!!!!!!!!! (ice cream and prisoner are my fave songs!)


and yes i agree, i heard eminem's song, and my mouth droped! i could not belive what he was saying to lesibans! that just made me not like him even more! the song was so judgemental, and if ask me he was mostly only talking about women!!! i think he is a b******!!!





*star*

No comments:

Post a Comment