Thursday, December 24, 2009

Beauty or depression (starring?)?

why do people star at me isit because im beautiful or look depressed?





would you stare at a depressed person or beautiful person?Beauty or depression (starring?)?
I stare at people I'm attracted to.





People stare for different reasons and it can't be explained unless you ask them why they stare.Beauty or depression (starring?)?
People could be staring at you for all sorts of reasons. They may like what they see, might not, might even just be thinking about something else and staring in your direction.





You didn't give any information about yourself, so I couldn't guess as to which one of the above it may be!





I try not to stare at people, but I would usually hold my gaze for longer on somebody I found attractive I guess.
maybe you have something on your face!...


In all seriousness, I have that problem too. I often think that someone is staring at me because they think I look pretty or I have something on that they like. In reality, I don't know what the reason is, they could actually be thinking: ';gosh, she needs to dye her hair/ or she has a zit on her face...ect...


Who cares why they look, the point is that you caught their eye...for good or for bad....
  • hp ink
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment