Thursday, December 24, 2009

Beauty Help!? Please?! Good answers get starred[extra points]!!?

Ok well tomorrow I'm going to an important party with this really hot guy there... but I'm going to be too busy today to buy any beauty products. Anyone know any quick working facials that WILL work. Any beauty tips or tricks?? Just for my face. Please?!Beauty Help!? Please?! Good answers get starred[extra points]!!?
If I want my face to look really ';glowing';, I use a buff-puff in the shower as I start to get ready. Then, as soon as I get out, before I even dry off, I immediately put good moisturizer on to lock in the moisture. Not heavy moisturizer, just a kind I know my skin likes.





If you dont' have a buff-puff, just liquid face soap with enough sugar mixed in to make it the consistency of paste will do the same thing.





As far as whiteheads/blackheads- nothing is going to get rid of anything by tomorrow night. You'll just make it puffier %26amp; redder, so you probably wouldn't want to do a real ';facial'; anyway. You should always plan those several days in advance of a big event (I did that once %26amp; learned my lesson. I was a red, greasy mess!)





Hope this helps!Beauty Help!? Please?! Good answers get starred[extra points]!!?
okay a light like cucumber masque, followed by a light almost no smell lotion (not heavy lotion, those will make your face greesy)





uhmm, some beauty tips, go light on makeup but still nice, and ..





eyes: smokey (makes you look mysteriouse and really pretty), and of course mascara,, no eyeliner





cheeks: depends on your color but you can just do a verry light pink like hardly anything just to make you look a little rosy.





lips: light pink almost clear look natural





clothes: uhm go to like pacsun or somplace like that and get a zip up tight sweater that shows your stomach a little like a lil to small for you like sleeves go up to elbows and all, tight jeans, flip flops, sneakers, or uggs.





hair: loose curls, natural looking, or pinstraight parted to the side.


good luck i hope i helped
do an oatmilk facial.. simply mix a paste of full cream milk and regular (not instant) oatmeal.. if you don't have full cream milk and regular oatmeal, any milk and oatmeal will do if you don't have time.. leave on clean face for 20 minutes before washing off..


you'll love the result.. guaranteed.
natural yougourt on your face with cucumber





or a moitouriser with a dailey glow





glisening lip gloss





eyes matching what your wearing
try an egg white peel. take 2 egg whites and beat them a little apply to face till dry then wash off. leaves face beautiful and rosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment