Sunday, December 20, 2009

Would you star in a reality show like Flavor of Love, I love New York, Beauty and the Greek, etc.?

personally i wouldn't.


i always think those shows carry forth a lot of drama, and i never wanted to be popular, world known, or famous.Would you star in a reality show like Flavor of Love, I love New York, Beauty and the Greek, etc.?
No, definitely not.


All it is is drama and if it's one of the romantic shows, how strong can your connection really be if the other person was all over other people the first bit of the relationship?


The contestants are almost all shown in a bad light and that's what you'll have to deal with the rest of your life.Would you star in a reality show like Flavor of Love, I love New York, Beauty and the Greek, etc.?
Well, I would like to do a show like that. Not for the fame, but just the experience, I'm one that can handle lots of drama around me so the drama wouldn't be a problem for me.


I like reality tv because of the elimination processes that go on and whittle the competition down to a final winner. Its somewhat a competition of survival of the fittest. I don't believe those shows are good ways to find love however, because the producers pick the people who are going to be on the show, and there is very little interaction between the main person of the show and the interviewees. It would pretty much be a thing I would do just for the experience.





=D
no because everyone that's are from those shows are looked upon as pathetic after....i'd rather be known for talent instead of ';creating an awesome cat fight';
I wouldn't want to because I've seen some of those shows and they can be very dramatic just like you said. I agree with you I don't want to be world known or famous.
No.


But I do like watching Beauty and the Geek.


I hate all the drama though, I wouldnt be able to live like that.
No I would not. I do love to watch them.
I wouldn't. They just seem weird and shameless to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment