Thursday, December 24, 2009

Has anybody ever seen that old tv show ';Beauty and the Beast';, starring Ron Perlman and Linda Hamilton?

i used to watch it it was great i wonder if they do re runsHas anybody ever seen that old tv show ';Beauty and the Beast';, starring Ron Perlman and Linda Hamilton?
B%26amp;B continues to have a very loyal following (I count myself as one of the devotees) and hope one day it will be aired on perhaps Sci-fi channel??? It went into the middle of the third season and I think that qualifies it to be syndicated. Not sure. Report Abuse
Has anybody ever seen that old tv show ';Beauty and the Beast';, starring Ron Perlman and Linda Hamilton?
Yes, I used to watch it all the time. I was disappointed when it was cancelled. Linda Hamilton and Ron Perlman were great in that series. It really made Perlman a big name. Sadly, I haven't seen him too much since then and Hamilton has gone through hard times with a bitter divorce, infidelity (on her husband's part) and bi-polar. I wish they would show the repeats on tv land.
I used to watch it- until linda left and they added that new reporter- it didn't work then
I loved that show!! Until they messed up the storyline in the last couple of seasons.
yes
Linda Hamilton is STILL a goddess. I'll even watch a bad Lifetime movie with her in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment