Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone remember the TV series ';Beauty & The Beast'; starring Linda Hamilton? I am looking for the DVD.

Does anyone know of a store or internet site where I could purchase it? Thanks.Does anyone remember the TV series ';Beauty %26amp; The Beast'; starring Linda Hamilton? I am looking for the DVD.
You can buy the complete set on ';themediadepot.tv';


The series ran for three seasons from1987-1990. All 56 episodes are on a 7 disc set. The price, on this site is $64.99.Does anyone remember the TV series ';Beauty %26amp; The Beast'; starring Linda Hamilton? I am looking for the DVD.
I remember it. It was boring. Check Amazon or IMDB.
You can buy it at SunCoast Video
Not yet released
Yes, I remember it. It was one of my favorite shows back then.
http://www.amazon.com/Beauty-Beast-Withi鈥?/a>





http://www.orderdvdtvshows.com/odts_watc鈥?/a>
LMAO! yeah i remember that was kind a small tho maybe 5 or 6 somethin My grandma used to watch it lol hahahhaha some odd old funny memories lol

No comments:

Post a Comment