Sunday, December 20, 2009

What's your beauty product 'star'?

I mean a great value product that always works and doesn't cost the earth.





For me it would be Herbal Essences shampoo and Superdrug Vitamin E range.What's your beauty product 'star'?
hey I'm with you with herbal essences. its my favourite.What's your beauty product 'star'?
Barry M dazzle dust eye shadow.


(and the glitter dusts too.)





And herble essences...





and max factor masterpeice max mascara.
Shockwaves mousse for curly hair.
Maybelline matte mouse, fawn shade. It give me that extra boost inside because it gives me a flawless finish and only costs around 拢4! Other than that, it would have to be a little tin of Vaseline at 99p =) Princess Lola x
mario badescu drying lotion
Think it has to be Maybelline Great Lash.

No comments:

Post a Comment