Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is your sun sign( star sign) and please tell us what your favourite make up beauty product is...?

For example... I am a Taurus and I could not live without sparkle powder, moisterisor, and pan stick.What is your sun sign( star sign) and please tell us what your favourite make up beauty product is...?
I'm a Scorpio gal, and I LOVE my Dior Kiss lip gloss.


For the evening, nothing accentuates Scorpio piercing eyes better then Dior Show mascara





Also that mineral veil from Bare Escentuals always adds a fresh look to my face in case i don't sleep enoughWhat is your sun sign( star sign) and please tell us what your favourite make up beauty product is...?
I'm addicted to not only lipstick but plum and purple shades of lipstick :) I also love lavendar eyeshadow and lip gloss. I used to be really into body glitter and had roll-on bottles in all colors in my bathroom cabinet.
I'm Taurus, but my Moon is in Capricorn. I'm allergic to face powders and such. I only use toner and moisturiser...oh, and Chapstick for my lips.
I am a Pisces and I could not live without my eyeliner-I use it on a daily basis. I think that's probably my only favourite beauty product.
Well, I love covergirl lip glosses, mascara, earth colored eye shadows and black eyeliner....I am a pisces....and when I just want to be plain, I just put some Burt's Bee's chap stick on and head out.
im a scorpio i love mac powder and my blush and bronzer for sure and my lancome mascara long extended eyelashes
I'm a Virgo.


I love my Clinique face liquid and powder. Any thing to conceal my imperfections. Lol.
Virgo, and I don't wear makeup, but I do wear mascara everyday.
i don't like make up beauty products.... gemini
I love the sparkly eye lashes and I love eye shadow. I'm a leo
aries-clinique

No comments:

Post a Comment